Mahilig ako sa quotes and I appreciate the great people who became famous because of one-liners. Pero ayoko nang nanggagaya. I'd like to think na I can formulate one myself. Why not, di ba? So, just read on. Again, these are not just quotes. These are my guide to my life. Choz!
1. Keep your friends close. And your enemies, heck! Don't keep them!
2. Listen as passionately as you would talk.
4. Never blame. Just point out the mistake. If anyone winces, that person probably has to.
5. Admit that you are wrong when you are wrong.
6. Once in a while, claim victory without humility. It inspires people.
8. In the same fashion, by all means, laugh! It gives more benefit than just clearing your vision.
13. Trust your instinct. If you feel something different about anything, maybe it's worth "googling".
14. Pray as often as you like. Talking to God is a gift. Everyone gets it.
17. A person who baby talks way beyond his/her age is more irritating than a person who plays know-it-all. Both better stay away from me. I honestly do not have that amount of patience and understanding yet to be close to them.
24. Help people when you can. It's a chance to share your blessings and it is a choice that your heart has to make.
27. Never fool yourself. It's a battle that you can never win.