Free Blog Counter
Poker Blog

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

September 02



Today, apparently, is a special day. Happy anniversary to all of you!


To Bessie - who arrived in Dubai last week. I will see you soon! Pa-kiss na lang kay Papa Ed. Ahihihihihi.


To Shai - who is currently living in Canada. Pa-cheeseburger ka naman! Ahihihihi. O kaya, sagutin mo naman pamasahe ko pag nagbakasyon ako jan!


To Luwi - who is living a good life in the Philippines. Miss na kita bakla! Tuloy mo naman yung kwento mo tungkol sa lovelife mo. Interesting talaga eh! Pangarap ko kase yan! Ahihiihiihi...


To Jasmin - who is working in Singapore right now. I miss Singapore already! I will pass by for a few days when I get home to the Philippines next time!


To Harold - who works as a Finance Manager in Makati. Sana patuloy lang ang blessings sa inyo ng pamilya mo. Pa-nomo ka paguwi ko ha! Ahahahahaha...


To Garland - who will go to Karama today. Ahihihihi...wag mo naman kalimutang bilhan ako ng cassava cake. Thank you!


To Risha - who stayed in Nueva Ecija with her loved ones. Pare, hinay hinay lang sa babae. Ahihihihi...Jokeness! Miss ko na ang chikahan natin.


In fairness, ako nagpa-uso ng pag-aabroad! Ahihihihihi...Sana patuloy lang tayong swerteheng lahat. Yun lang!

8 comments:

  1. laki ng picture ko ah?mataba na kasi!hehehe tagal n pla ntin magkaibigan bading!i feel the same me though dami nangyari!me got married and you...dami ng boylets!hehehe there so many reasons why i stayed and cherished your friendship.but to cite 1, i dnt feel old in this relationship...it will always bring back the young bessie...d 1 really tried hard to play table tennis,frown and sometimes had been rude to chaka dolls!:)
    hope everyone's will stay...for any other reasons...or no reason at all.
    happy sept2!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello!wow!nakakaiyak nman...so many things have happened na kc...and so many years had passed...but we still cherish the friendship...Thank you MALTOSE for being my friend, my crying shoulder for the times i`ve been down...i`ll never forget that...miss you!hope u`ll visit me someday! belated happy anniv...

    ReplyDelete
  3. aq ung nagcomment...c shai!hihi...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for this useful and valuable information. Super your blog, bravo!

    voyance gratuite en ligne par mail

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of the highly informatics and attractive blogs that has not only educated also informed me in a very effective manner. There are very few blog like this one I have read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your work surprised me a lot because it's been a long time since I found this wonderful sharing.


    ReplyDelete

  7. I really enjoy reading your posts as I learn a lot from them. I also broaden my thinking as far as what I can use and do with things.
    voyance gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome and funny! I love your presentation!

    voyance gratuite en ligne par Email

    ReplyDelete