Free Blog Counter
Poker Blog

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Letter to Silence



So, silence, did you miss me? I believe you've been plaguing this blog for quite some time. I'm not here to shoo you away. In fact, I like how you do not seem to care yet still stay. I think you're doing the next best thing.

Silence, I don't normally ask for your attention but please allow me this time. I just need us to be together while I mumble some things which I decided to keep to myself for quite a while.

Lend me your ears. I need you to listen while I ask myself questions which I denied answering once upon a time. Let me ponder deeply why. Give me the choice to accept how weak was I.

You can call me ice, silence. I learned it from you. Didn't you teach me to become one? So, if it's not too much, comfort me with gazing eyes while I cry out all the emotions I have expertly tried to hide.

Soothe me with your nothingness. Make me realize how much I deserve that this time.

I admit, my heart is heavy right now. And I want to feel every void, every pain, every hurt, every anger, every regret...

...and then, maybe, just maybe...

...you could bring them with you when you leave, silence. And come back when you hear me again heaving a deep, deep sigh.

****************************************

As I previously mentioned, this blog is not doomed yet. I would probably edit out the word "yet" from the first sentence if I find enough time to post. I'm not sure why everytime I log in, I find no interest to write anything. And, whenever I find something to write about, I would realize that I am not logged in. Crap! I'm not making any sense, I know.

11 comments:

  1. welcome back..mukhang may problema ah...matatapos din yan just pray and have a clear mind...

    ReplyDelete
  2. mac!!! ala yan. konting arte lang...pasalubong ko??? :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is wonderful, thank you propose. Glad to see new projects! I wish you much success.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your article great and awesome with an amazing subject to take us discussion.Thanks for all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to the site it is very nice to be more interactive and more originale.De it has a lot of content and links.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic work, thank you so much for shedding a light on the topic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This blog is so nice to me. I will continue to come here again and again
    Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog is really great, I come over every day and every time I find something that suits me

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your blog is really great, I come over every day and each time I find something that suits me

    ReplyDelete
  11. Grâce à vous, j'ai pu apprendre beaucoup de choses intéressantes. J'espère en apprendre encore.

    ReplyDelete